Thursday, May 9, 2013

On My List: May 8

I'm for sure a list maker. There's a scene in some silly Lifetime or Hallmark movie that I don't even remember anything about except for the scene when she talks about how much she loves literally crossing off something on her to-do list. That's how I feel, and why I can never use my iPhone for anything like that. It's not as fun to scratch off.

But, I will share with you what is on my list of some tasks I want to accomplish before the month is over. Even if I can't literally cross it off my list on the blog, I can use my readers to hold me accountable for some projects I want to try.

1. Utilize homemade weed spray and other garden pins in our yard.
2. Finally finish the gallery wall on the stairs.
3. Meal plan binder to make my life significantly easier, because doing this every week is almost torture, even though I know it needs to be done.
4. Homemade cleaners, now that I finally have some empty spray bottles.
5. Spring cleaning and de-cluttering.

What's on your list to accomplish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment