Monday, April 30, 2012

A Face Lift

WELCOME to the newly re-designed word fancies blog. I hope you like the new look.

I obsessively rearrange the furniture probably three times a year, at least. I like the refreshed spirit that comes with a new look or a new arrangement, and that feeling:YES, this is much better than it was and it will stay like this forever for at least a few more months.

(Best part of moving the blog over? Having the ability to strikethru. Worst part of moving the blog over? Google getting mad after about 50 posts and making me enter the stupid spam tests--I had a great success rate actually and out of 100 I had to do, only missed about 5.)

Not only did we get a new look (all courtesy of the free templates and header from shabby blogs, as you can see over in the left corner--no way I could figure out how to do this myself), but I have moved the blog from weebly over to blogger. I was having a hard time getting weebly to look, act, and work the way I wanted to. I'm sure that people more familiar with code could probably get weebly to work, but I just had too many issues. That being said, the newly designed blog is still a work in progress--but I was too excited to show it off. (I'd like to say that I've been so busy on the new blog that I haven't been posting, but really, I obsessively worked on it yesterday and today.)

Most of the posts from the old site are here, but the links have changed, I'm sure, and I still need to make sure all of the formatting is right. So please be patient as we get our act together, but definitely stop by this week as I'll be revealing a super fun project Nathan and I have been working on for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment