Thursday, April 19, 2012

MWF Seeking Normal

My blog posts have been MIA lately, but for good reason. We have been living in crazytonfieldville lately, all for good reason. (My dad got the "Mr. Deeds" reference when I told him about it earlier, anyone else?) Our kitchen is finally almost done. As in, there are gorgeous bottom cabinets and new counters. As in, we only have one more cabinet and a door to put in before it is finished. And even if that never happens, I still think it is perfect. However, this also means we've been without water for abou

We've also been out on vacation, exploring D.C. We had an amazing time (and came home with incredibly sore muscles, or at least I did), and I will defintiely update you on our trip next week, as soon as we have pictures on the computer (Or maybe I'll just skip the pictures all together.) And I was in Denver last week, and still have a suitcase of things to unpack and find room for.

Sorry for the super brief post, but next week, after I find my normalcy (hopefully), you won't be able to get rid of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment