Saturday, January 29, 2011

Loving Lately

Hello dear readers! I have some big projects in the works this week, including a new desk and etsy projects (including one listing already done), so posts will be light. But to hold you over, I wanted to share some of my recent favorite things.

*Nathan got me some new art for my office from Vol25 on etsy.

*I've been addicted to In Plain Sight, a show on USA about witness protection. Very interesting.

*I've been trying to give up pop, so I've been drinking cranberry lime seltzer water, occasionally mixed with juice.

*I have a lot of fun projects planned in the coming weeks that I will definitely blog about, including a household notebook, another dinner plan, and creating a basement bar.

*And here's a preview of my new desk. Nathan and I took the design from here, and reworked it to fit the dimensions of my room. We documented the building process, and as soon as I have everything organized, I'll take a final photo and put a post together.

No comments:

Post a Comment