Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Loving Lately

*United States Of Tara: Just came available on Netflix, and I love the concept. It's fun to watch, kind of quirky, and makes you think all at the same time.

*Saving Grace: Just finished this on Neflix and I was maybe addicted. The ending=wow.

*The Library: Made two different trips and have loved everything I've read so far. Expect some reviews, coming soon.

*New snowboots: I got new snowboots for Christmas and haven't had an excuse to wear them, what, with the 50+ degree weather we've been having. While Shelby was the only one who loved yesterday's surprise snowstorm, I'm thankful for the excuse to wear them finally!

*Shelby's agility class: Too fun--last night she learned how to go under a chair. It amazes me how smart she is, because she is just a dog.

*My new planner: Finally found one to stick with: the Arc notebook from staples. It's big and bulky, but it's everything I need and more.

*Travel sites: Currently planning our trips for the year and it amazes me the discounts out there. Now, where to book?

No comments:

Post a Comment