Monday, March 5, 2012

A Confession

This weekend, Nathan and I went bowling together for the first time. Which also means I have not been bowling in three and a half years, at least. I actually don't even remember the last time I went bowling. There is a reason, of course: I am probably the worst bowler ever. Now, Nathan thought he was the worst bowler ever, and so we decided that whoever lost would make breakfast the next morning, and he was so confident that he was going to lose. Also, yes, we were being competitive about who was the worst bowler, not the best. Guess who made breakfast yesterday? Me. Nathan had at least four strikes in two games, and I had at least four times I actually knocked pins over in two games. The small children next to us were kicking my butt. And the bowling alley we went to doesn't let grownups put the bumpers on, bummer.

And that's the end of my bowling story. I dare someone to challenge me for worst bowler ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment