Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Fancies

It's been a while since we've had a Friday Fancies post, but here we go. It seems like Friday really is almost over, but I've been busy working on some long-overdue projects, including redoing my desk chair using this tutorial. (Thanks, Pinterest!) But I did "draft" a few links that I wanted to share, so it will just be short and sweet.

I just recently saw this commercial and it reminds me of my dad! But his additional warnings when I got my first subaru were about listening to the radio.

Some fun things were posted on facebook this week: Disney princess costumes and this blog post about being happy. I think I do all of those things, even though I do consider myself to be pretty happy.

Books I've finished this week: Girls In White Dresses, by Jennifer Close. All That Matters, Jan Goldstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment