Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Fancies

There is something about cupcakes for me--I can see commercials for any other kind of food or drink, but if I see a picture of a cupcake (or watch 2 Broke Girls) I have. to. have. one. Basically, I totally want one of these in my house.

A good site if you are like me and obsessively read everything a good author has written.

In my opinion, this was one of the best articles my friends posted on facebook about Maurice Sendak after his death this week. (Yes, Facebook is the source of most of the articles I read.)

I am totally loving this for our front door instead of a wreath.

Yesterday I tried to make dry dog shampoo for the super smelly dog that showed up (aka, Shelby, but normally she is so obsessed with being clean). It didn't work, but I did mix a little soap with some water and sprayed it on her, whch seemed to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment