Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer Loving: Other Highlights

I know that many of you have noticed I haven't been around all that much this summer, so this week, I thought I would share some of what we have been doing before the summer is over.

Of course, we have not spent all of our time working on the yard and the house (though somtimes it feels like it!). We have spent a lot of time enjoying everything summer has to offer. Some highlights:

*Weezer and Barenaked Ladies concerts in Omaha.
*Shelby and Nathan participated in the Lancaster County Fair agility competition and got third place in the beginner's division.
*Shelby also got to go swimming at the local water park and loved it.
*Time with good friends.
*Lots of eating outside--love the dog-friendly patios.
*Getting caught up on our Netflix Instant Watch list.
*New iPhone (in case you couldn't tell, I no longer use a camera. Too easy just to pull out the phone and take pictures!)
*Lots of reading and wine drinking.

I am so glad we had a good summer, even though it was so hot! but I have to admit I am looking forward to fall, which feels even closer now than before, thanks to Labor Day Monday. Hope you all enjoy your last summer weekend and day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment