Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top 20 Summer Reads: 20 to 16


My poor library account says "you currently have no books checked out." That is almost unbelievable, because I have always had books on hand this summer. So, to catch us up, I'm going to post five of the top 20 books I've read this summer each day this week. Here are my first five:

16: Between you and me, Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus
The authors of The Nanny Diaries, oneof my favorites, are back with a book about family. And fame. And what happens when these two interact.

17: Wallflower in bloom, Claire Cook
Another book about families and fame. This was a fun read--I felt like I was watching "Dancing With The Stars."

18: Alphabet weekends, Elizabeth Noble
An interesting look at the start of a romantic relationship between two friends.

19: Savannah blues, Mary Kay Andrews
One of Mary Kay Andrews' older works, but it was fun to see the other side of the story (I had read the sequel before the original book).

20: Southern charm, Tinsley Mortimer
A look at life in New York City from the eyes of a socialite.

1 comment: