Monday, September 12, 2011

Summer Recap: First Birthday

When I let Shelby out one morning last week, I was able to see my breath. It was about 5:45 in the morning, so that might have something to do with it, but I also think it means fall is coming. Plus, new TV starts for us tomorrow and I can't wait!

Because my poor blog was neglected so much this summer, I thought it would be good to recap the summer and what kept us so busy. Today, we'll start with Shelby's birthday, which was June 10.
Picture
She looks a lot happier in this picture than she actually was wearing the birthday bow. But I thought the silver was a festive color that matched her coat well. Shelby got a new toy for her birthday, a squeaky rhino named Ricky. She also got her very own birthday cake, which had applesauce, peanut butter, and carrots in it--all of her favorite things. We lit the birthday candle for her and gave her her very own plate to eat off of.
Picture
Overall, she was very spoiled as she started her second year of life, but what else would you expect for a very, very spoiled dog

No comments:

Post a Comment