Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Gift Giving 2010: Explore Your Passions

Last night, Nathan and I went out to buy Christmas gifts. It seemed really random to do on a Wednesday night, but wow, it was so much better than battling the crowds on the weekends. We ended the night at Barnes & Noble, so I could pick up a few gifts and Nathan could explore. And in the journal section, I found these really cool new Moleskine journals. Or maybe they are just new to me, but regardless, they are very neat. They are part of the Passions Collection, which includes special journals for different hobbies, such as wine, wellnes, and, of course, books. But really, you can't go wrong with any Moleskine journal, or any kind of notebook for that matter, when it comes to giving gifts to readers and writers. I got one for Christmas last year and it's perfect for a purse notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment