Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Gift Giving 2010: A New Look

The Clothbound Penguin Classics have been floating around blogland for a while, and I think the redesigns are beautiful and fun. Check out the titles available from Anthropologie here. Which one will you be asking Santa for? I think "Alice in Wonderland" has the best design, but would probably go with "A Christmas Carol" so I have something beautiful to cherish for Christmases to come.

EDIT: Further poking around on Anthropologie's site led me to THESE! Children's book classics with a redesign. I am not so much a huge fan of the look of "Anne Of Green Gables" as much as the others (maybe because I think Anne is more of an old soul with a great imagination and the pink tea party thing seems to contradict that in my head), but it will always be my favorite story, if choosing among those. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment