Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Celebrate Christmas With word fancies

I still get really excited about Christmas when December rolls around each year, and so this month, we're going to celebrate the holiday on word fancies. Of course, the reason we celebrate Christmas is because of the story of the birth of Christ, but I think the holiday and the overall season can also create moving stories that cross genres and generations. So, I plan to reflect on some of my favorite Christmas writing as well my favorite Christmas memories, crafts, recipes, and traditions. And because, "Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents," according to Louisa May Alcott's Jo March, I'll also be exploring some gift ideas for the readers and writers in your life. Or, suggestions for you to add your list, as the case may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment