Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday Fancies

It's been a while since I've done Friday Fancies, but here we go. There's some fun stuff that's been going on this week!

*Here's an article (from the Daily Nebraskan, even, which I used to be a copy editor for) about the writing group I'll be going to on Sunday. I think it's really going to help me get back on track with my writing, especially now that I have the time to focus on it.

*A different kind of WWII Rosie.

*It's a good thing our workplace relationship didn't turn out like this.

*In honor of Valentine's Day, my friend Kelley posted this on my wall. Perfect for journalism nerds. We haven't quite nailed down our plans yet, but tomorrow, I'll be working in a flower shop. That means I only need chocolate factory to complete the Valentine's Day employment trifecta: Hallmark, Florist, Chocolate . . . get it?

*For Jane Austen lovers, my aunt posted this on Facebook after the Super Bowl. I think it's pretty fun.

*Two of my favorite things combined: Glee and Annie.

*I think it's safe to say I have an obsessive personality. I've gotten hooked on reading biographies about MGM startlets. I am in the middle of The Golden Girls Of MGM, and also checked out Enchantment, about Audrey Hepburn, and True Grace, another Grace Kelly biography, at the library. And maybe the two Tori Spelling autobiographies . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment