Monday, June 27, 2011

A New Day

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Mondays are normally really hard for me to welcome, and I feel like today's especially should fall into that category, as we had such crazy storms last night and I did not sleep well. But I recently heard this reflection at a campaign meeting and the reminder makes all the difference lately. So, I will share it with you to hopefully brighten up your Monday!

This is the beginning of a new day. 
God has given me this day to use as I will.
I can waste it or use if for good.
What I do today is important, because
I'm exchanging  a day of my life for it.

When tomorrow comes,
this day will be gone forever,
leaving  something I have traded for it.
 I want it to be gain, not loss; good, not evil;
success, not failure; in order that I
shall not regret the price I paid for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment