Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Library Visit

Today during lunch I made my weekly trip to the library to pick up a book I had requested. It’s the closest we have had to “fall” weather, and it made for a nice outing. My favorite part about the Lincoln Library System is that you can pick stuff online and pick it up at whatever library you want. That, and you can return books to wherever you want. I have three near my everyday life that I can pick from, and so this is very convenient.

I spent some time looking at the sewing books before grabbing my book, but I didn’t find anything that really fit with what I was looking for. I’ll probably have to go request one as soon as I find the right one at Barnes & Noble. Or maybe that’s something I should consider buying.

Returned:
The Sleeping Beauty Proposal, Sarah Strohmeyer
The Cinderella Pact, Sarah Strohmeyer
The Secret Lives Of Fortunate Wives, Sarah Strohmeyer
My Name Is Memory, Ann Brashares

Checked Out:The Handmade Marketplace, Kari Chapin
Sweet Love, Sarah Strohmeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment