Tuesday, October 12, 2010

word fancies Who

I think the who will be the hardest part of my 5 Ws project this week, but as it's the most important, I will start with it anyway.

My name is Whitney, I'm a 20-something editor living in Nebraska. I got married in September 2010. There are the basics.

I have a large, loving family and many friends who are so valued in my life. A very lucky girl, indeed.

I like to read and write and have been doing both for as long as I can remember. I got into journalism thanks to my time on my high school yearbook, though I also consider going into teaching one of these days. I am a fast reader and have my own special way of reading that no one, especially my husband, understands. Maybe I'll figure out a way of explaining it someday.

After planning our book-themed wedding for a year, I find that I need to create projects for myself to have something to do. So, I like to craft, especially scrapbooking, and am planning to learn how to sew. I am also (slowly) learning how to cook And of course, now I have this blog.

I find nearly all people, places, and things interesting. I like to laugh, and get choked up easily during books and movies, even if I've read them or seen them more times than I can count.

So, there's me in a nutshell. As I keep writing, I hope more of who I am comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment