Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My To-Read Pile

Nathan got me started on having  a "To-Read" pile, which consists of books that you have that you haven't read yet. He puts his in a particular order and used to start reading the one next in line when he finished. I think I've messed that up a bit by giving him new books to read that he kind of sneaks ahead. And that's how my "To-Read" pile goes.

Except I'm working on it. Last night, I ended up reading/finishing the book I got at the library yesterday rather than cleaning my house for the bridal shower I'm having Friday (oops), and so I had to pull something from my "To-Read" pile. It's the book that Nathan got me for Valentine's Day (a tradition we've started) called "The Believers" by Zoe Heller.

Other books in my "To-Read" pile include:
The Cutters, Bess Streeter Aldrich
Tuesdays With Morrie, Mitch Alboom
The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night Time, Mark Haddon
Anthropology Of An American Girl, Hilary Thayer Hamann
Free Land, Rose Wilder Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment