Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Living Room, East Wall

Today we are on part two of our living room makeover. Here's a before shot of the wall as it was when we moved in.
Picture
And here it is now. The curtains you see are the inspiration for the entire room.
Picture
These are my favorite chairs ever. Not only are they comfortable but they are dpg-durable, the perfect size, and I think they look just right for what we wanted in the room, which was more seating but but small "footprint," if you will. The only problem with them is that I can never seem to get them angled just right. I need to get them perfect and put tape on the floor, I think.

The other thing that might change is the door color. Right now, we're (I'm) thinking it will be the same color as the wall, though Nathan wants it purple and my mom suggested white. And yes, Shelby did decide to chew up that rug, but we just left it. It's HER rug, where she takes her food and treats and toys and sleeps on. So it can stay chewed up for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment