Monday, April 25, 2011

Bucket List: Two Easter Bunnies

When I think about my "list," that is, the certain things I want to accomplish in my lifetime, I realize that there are some pretty random, silly things that I have put on there: milking a cow, for example. But when I think about it, those random, silly things are the ones that I've accomplished already, so they must be pretty important to me, no matter how weird they seem to be to everyone else.

Aside from milking a cow, the second most random accomplished item on my list was to be the Easter bunny at the neighborhood Easter Egg hunt, which occurs every year on Palm Sunday. We attended the Easter Egg hunt as kids, moving up the age divisions as we got older and then graduating to wearing the bunny costume as a high schooler. (Well, only my sister followed me there, but you get the idea. So here is Easter Bunny Whitney, and I'm grateful that the costume is not as creepy as it could be, being an Easter Bunny and all.
Picture
This year, we had another bunny come visit us. The Shelbunny.
Picture
After coveting ears at the pet store and deciding NOT to buy them because Nathan would hate them, I made Shelby some yesterday and forced her to wear them, though Nathan gave her lots of treats for "putting up with mommy's crap." She really didn't mind them, though she HATED the basket. I'm not quite sure why she was so scared of it. It was filled with chocolate deliciousness, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment