Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Fancies: March 1

Thanks to Oscar Week last week, we didn't have Friday Fancies. So some of these are kind of old, but share-worthy all the same.

TVLine asked what shows its readers wanted remade or revived. Here's what they found. My vote's for "Veronica Mars."

This is an interesting article from USA Today found via Twitter that talks about the growing popularity of novels about the woment behind famous men. Some of them I have read and loved, like The Paris Wife, Loving Frank, and The Aviator's Wife. Defnitely some other books in here I'd love to check out.

I actually am not watching "The Bachelor" this season. I know, shocking. But I thought this article was interesting in terms of the psychology behind reality TV show relationships.

The Lincoln Journal Star had a column recently about a movie premiere in Lincoln for the novel based on Bess Streeter Aldrich, an Elmwood native.

No comments:

Post a Comment