Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Fancies: March 8

Friday Fancies is a compilation of my past week + whatever else I might find interesting.

Browsing
Here's an interesting article on what the heck happened to "Up All Night" found via twitter. I actually kind of like the show within a show concept.

Beverly Cleary's childhood home is for sale. I'd totally move in. How cute is it?

Also found via twitter, I loved this article on ghost writing the Sweet Valley books. I remember when I found out that the Babysitters Club books were written by ghost writers and how upset I was, even though now I think it would be a pretty cool job.

Here's what happens when you combine two writers at a brunch (also known as a fancy word for breakfast and lunch combined) hyped up on caffiene. Laura was nice enough to have me as a guest on her monthly video digest. Tune in to see what we think of Galentine's Day, the Oscars, and Downton Abbey.

Pinning
This week's theme: paleo versions of foods I was once obsessed with:
Paleo Girl Scout cookies
Petite Vanilla Scones
Pigs in a Blanket

Now, who's going to come up with a recipe for Paleo Doritos?

Reading
Rules of Civility

Listening
I am kind of desperate to buy the "Nashville" soundtrack.

Watching
"Switched at Birth" had an all-ASL episode that was awesome.
"Body of Proof" gave me nightmares.
"Hart of Dixie" got "Run From Wade" stuck in my head for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment