Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Fancies: March 29

A bit short this week as I've been trying to catch up on blogging and working to (finally) check off some household projects plus writing and work. But it's an accurate picture of what I've been doing this week.

Browsing:
I loved Keds. And I love Kate Spade. Obviously this is a thing I really love. And the marketing of them is pretty great, too.

Another article on books about the wives of famous men (found via Twitter), this one particularly about Zelda Fitzgerald. I have Z requested at the library and can't wait for it and now I have a few other books to add to that list. There is also a brief mention of a book about the wife of Benedict Arnold, and I have to take the opportunity to recommend Finishing Becca by Ann Rinaldi, which is one of my favorite books, and it is also about Peggy Shippen Arnold. And on that note, read anything by Ann Rinaldi.

Watching:
Most of my time the past few weeks has been spent watching Netflix, because I've been trying to work through our instant queue as I work on other projects (to come in Apil!). Two birds, one stone, right? There have been some random movies that I've loved, including "Janie Jones" and "The Best & The Brightest" and some that I haven't really loved, like "Miss Nobody." And here I thought that I would love anything Leslie Bibb was in...

I've also started re-watching "Greek," which is one of my favorite shows of all times. While googling it, I found that they've added a two years later video to the Web site that shows everybody at Rusty's graduation. Check it out if you watched the show and loved it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment